Doing some laundry after waking up from good sleep
for black n white shirts for two round. well it is possible to get it dry in a day during the winter. Lazy eh to dry the clothes downstairs even got a bit of sunlight.

Emailing Stefan as soon as I got the certificate from Aunt Annie. thanks aunt and dearest mummy. Stefan approved my piano cert at last..hihi.. well am very shock indeed. well at least, my buge course I need not to worry of now..it's out of the way now weeee

Basically, I was hell bored and Did nothing much after doing the laundry =.=' instead I decided becoming a lazy bump again.. again ;) haha

Sista called, took me out after work and went to do something important.

At night, caught up with Henry for pool . lol training me becoming A pro. lol impossible.so crap in pool =.='

yeah i know , sounds so boring.me-self feel so bored too..

LoL


omigosh, it is so freaking cold these few days =.='
the current temperature is 7.4degrees celcius

that is my update for today
have a good night everyone
sweet dreams ;)



Comments (0)