Mood : Dissapointed

Today went off seeing one of the course coordinator
Bombarded him with so many questions. lol
I am bit concerned now with the Buge Course. Could not do any other course outside of University starting from Study Period 5 (2009) so damn bad luck for everyone especially 'the international students' we have to pay them damn freaking $2500 for a subject even for winter course =.='
nuh.have to settle this soon very possible. I was wondering if my Piano cert can be accredited for my buge course. confirmed it with Stefan & he said just bring the cert to let see .. hopefully can get my cert asap from mum >< yay gonna settle that soon

I was making sure for my exam marks with Stefan too
Lol, I wasn't happy with the result
oh well. I did pretty well in exam, but but but my assignments bring me down.
I scored for Distinction with 38.5/50 in exams which I am happy of but, my assignments bring me down to Credit average..damn!!! I was expecting for D.oh well. I can't do anything about it now.Okay , my doubt is settled now~

well, I am waiting for Contract Administration 2N and Problem Based Learning results next.
nways that's my update for this afternoon.lol

Ciao guys

got some favourite photos from c902 babe
Pleasant Scenery of Sunset view from Mount Lofty

Comments (0)