Sunday's Post~

Sis brought me for 'kai kai' to Noorlunga on Sunday
weehee.. thanks to sis n Brendan.you both had made my day xx
well, the story begins from "Tunza Fun" the place you should be ;P lol lol

I love this pic ;) u both look cute

Sis n Brendan (:

DDR game- the kids so 'geng' oh o.0

Me and Brendan's turn to play. Paying attention to the game instruction

At least we got some audience here ;)

sy0k-nyaa

Hummer-the new game

Tunza Fun's view

Classy wei!! Humber~ taken from Mat's garage

Another classy car. love 'em

Mat n Jess- boxing

guys,look at this pic. looks like someone's face on the sky-scary

my crumbed calamari chips and salad ;) love the calamari from Vili's

lol.basically, the pics tell the stories what I did yesterday.. haha
wokie dokie, till see u all again next time
take care everyone
xx

ciao

Comments (0)