Good to see Cadrite reaching safely at Adelaide today
*Welcome to Adelaide * She is from the same hometown as me BUT never met her before quite suprised isnt as Sri Aman wasnt that big enough as compared to Kuching Great fun and good seeing her today Helping her getting around a new place for her and was pretty good actually.I filled my free time around with yian ling :D Meeting up wif Yan after and going around Adelaide together Sis finishing up work n met us in Chinatown .pheww.. Busy busy day- played a pool competition lol thanks Andrew for inviting us out. I was bit nervous during the competition. Wasnt really serious enough to be in that competition. anyways im off to bed. was planning a trip at last minute again. I hope my friends weren't pissed off at me again this time :S I hope it all worked tmrow .
Good night everyone

oh btw;
It is my friends Birthday tommorow
It is Desmond and Razzie's birthday tmrow
Happy Birthday buddies :)
Wishing u both best luck in everything u do
May happiness and joy be with u always
Have fun ;) xx

Comments (0)