Fear

Fear of not finishing my assignment on time

Fear of life (the future life)

Argh fear of everything

I need to get my self motivated !!

What can boost my motivation? hmmm.. that's what I shall think of!!

I got to be serious now! time to wake up..be realistic whilst time isn't waiting for us!!

It is time to step out of the 'comfort zone' and learn something new in life :D
Well, as what Greg said: If ur not learning/growing, U're DYING!!

betta be get serious in life

lol I betta stop whinging now, try to get the assignment done by tmrow!!

Comments (2)

On August 23, 2009 at 11:20 PM , Peggie Ting said...

emma..pls always remember that nothing can defeat u..u can do it de.. ^^

 
On August 24, 2009 at 2:46 PM , aiai_emma th0 said...

cindy babe
thanks my fren :D
jia you for all of us
i hope seeing u soon

Jia you !!