my goodness
I have missed lotsa post here cus of my damn freaking assignment, non stop due one!! bhaha
anyway, just wanted to express my feeling since I haven't been updated for week now =.=' wahaha .lol im just gonna quote what I wrote on the 'what's on your mind' column .. on facebook ;)
" I actually watch the 'Sunrise' this morning and it was really beautiful "

well, I was waking up early for 730am work this morning. it is really hard for me to get up that early in the morning but hey.. Im loving the sunrise ;) weee
well, i shall update wif what's happening last weekend tommorow! yeah! after I submit my freaking assignment haha
anyways, gotta share some picture I took today ;) have fun!!

Sunrise at 650am :) !!! view from my room

Nando's Restaurant

Later of the day, sis took me for Nando's! thx sis xx

my precious sis. love ya

some how , this happen when u cam-whored too much haha !!

Comments (0)