Ima feeling great I can have my own time now!!
haha, have my own sweet time n have time to relax at home. I dont know but I think time passes so fast today and I wanto relax more. I was working 11 hours yesterday ohmy nearly half of my day I have to stand up working. legs are looking red, face looking tired, minds are tired too, my legs,arm and body are soar!!hmm, enjoyed the day not until heard those ppl downstairs making loots of noise downstairs. get a life people! go back to ur apartment n play there,haiz what a day!

ah well, just something on my mind now!! I think that... Im likin Italian than greek people now!! they r such a gentleman n man I love that, kind caring hearted people, who respect to whoever that came into their life!! my God love u all Italiano!!

heehee, hopefully the pub crawl plan is happening again this time xD let's partey people! woohoo

Comments (0)