000pppsssie ! I escaped my Construction Quality class this morningg
I dont feel motivated to get there cus the lecturer bored me ..haha NOLA
It's because I have assignment to rush for that is why?!!
hmmm, my theme day is Happy Happy day :D
Good weather can make me day, loving the sun today!!
and also I am almost there/done with my assignment YAY
So annoying, so many things to write yet very little information as a reference
heeehee, nearly there.so gotta make me-self motivated n determined to finish it up by tonight !!
hihi, on my way back took some picture with the sunset view..SO LOVING IT :D

Sunset view from City West campus

Sunset view when I got back home :D

lol n I camwhoreD!

Comments (2)

On August 19, 2009 at 4:21 AM , Anonymous said...

haha.. get bored with Hxnkdr.. too. lol.. kidding. Emma,i got my new blog.hihi.. created it by 3 in the morning. lol..

 
On August 19, 2009 at 2:13 PM , aiai_emma th0 said...

weee.. ill add ya girl :D
good luck
xx