Day was good
But feeling tired from work =.='
Nearly got into argument with a guy, lol- dude , im very tired tht time.. well what he said which triggers me ' I saw u took my red wine, I want u to give them back' .. well MR/Sir, it was not me who took ur drink, u shall go and ask someone at the bar for a new wine(what a D... , he accused me taking his drink as he knows he couldn't get any more drink cus the bar is closed!!) and he said NO NO NO, i want them back! Walao eh! almost got into argument.. lucky thing the organiser of the function came n get him the wine. its time to go home, enough of the wine ;P LOL haiz, i think he got drunk d lo tht time..well, it's just me being impatient.. tired ar
well, forgot about this guy.. went home and stuck outside home! haha... forgot to bring my key out..liao wa..sis not home... So, I have to wait for sis to get back home..lol

haha, well talking about yesterday.. im really excited to talk about it :D
woohoo!! I went to a beach.. wee..called Glenelg!! One of my favourite beach
I'm so loving that place.. feeling so relax and peaceful whenever i got there
sayang, cannot wait till sunset :D
but I did took some pictures to share
hihi
__________________________________________________________


_________________________________________ 20 August 2009 !!

Comments (0)